Guest Posting Guidelines
Our blog covers topics including aviation news, hiring, recruiting, interviewing and education. If you think that you have something to contribute, particularly specialized expertise or background, we would love to hear from you! There is so much out there, we can’t possibly cover it all.
Here is what we look for
Your Guest Post Should be Well Written
We expect posts that demonstrate a good command of language, grammar, punctuation, organization, clarity, style and tone. We don’t expect perfection, but you shouldn’t expect us to edit, rework and clean up your post.
- Write a post with useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
Your Guest Post Should Be Unique
Your post should be a unique work with no plagiarizing or violation of any copyright laws.
- Include an author bio with your guest post. Tell us about you and the expertise that you bring
- You may include a link or two in your post, if they point to material of value to our readership. One link to your own blog or bio is permitted
- Affiliate links are not permitted
- Submit your posts in Word .doc or .docx format.
- Please credit all sources and use common sense.
- Your post must be original work that hasn’t been offered or published elsewhere.
- We reserve the right to make changes to your post so that it’s a better fit for our blog and audience. Relax – it’s nothing personal. You’ll have ample opportunity to review our edits before publication
Once your guest post is submitted, you grant a license for Career Pilot Network to be the exclusive publisher. You may republish extracts – for example, on your own site – but the article in its entirety should not appear elsewhere. You also consent to the full article, extracts, samples or examples appearing in other Career Pilot Network products and/or services. Don’t worry – we’ll credit you as author. If you decide to submit your work elsewhere before publication, let us know so that we can remove you for consideration.
Submitting Your Works
You can submit your article by emailing editor(at)CareerPilotNetwork(dot)com. Please send your file as an attachment with the Subject “GUEST POST” in all capital letters.
We look forward to hearing from you!